ISO Certification of our Quality System is a testament to the skill and proficiency we put into serving our customers whether it be a standard off the shelf fastener or a “special” to a blueprint. Every part that ships from our warehouse passes our stringent quality and inspections departments. In addition, from the minute we receive your request to quote parts, up to the final shipping day, your order and its requirements follow an ISO system of checks and balances that ensures you get exactly what you need.
Also, both Abbott Interfast LLC and our machine shop, Abbott Metal Werks LLC are registered with the Office of Defense Trade Controls, Compliance and Registration Division in relation to Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
A quality system and company is only as good as its employees. For that reason, since 1948 Abbott Interfast has invested in its employees with training regularly through a wide variety of industry resources. We belong to various industry associations including the Mid-West Fastener Association which holds 4-5 educational events every year that our employees attend. In addition, we have numerous employees in positions throughout our company that have attended the Fastener Training Institutes week-long class and passed a final exam to earn the industry-recognized designation as a “Certified Fastener Specialist”.
To learn more please click the link below:
State of the art inspection system with the following capabilities:
- Automatic measurement function allows all settings to be done in one click
- Measurements can be performed without switching parts
- Measurements on up to 99 dimensions can be completed in seconds
- Automatically saves measurement data and creates inspection reports
- Automatic Recognition of Position and Orientation
- Eliminates Operator Error
- Automatically Calculates Cp and Cpk
- Immediate feedback on trends and variations
- Complete inspection reports in seconds