Electrical Hardware Components
The electronic devices used by millions daily are made up of small electronic components. Since 1948 Abbott-Interfast has specialized in the manufacturing and sourcing of a variety of electrical components.
Whether it’s standard or a custom component made to a print or to a sample, let Abbott’s global reach help in completing your project.
A variety of materials can be used to produce electrical component’s based on their characteristics from conductivity to insulating properties.
- Copper is often used for its excellent conductivity and malleability.
- Plastics is used for their insulating and heat-resistant properties.
- Silver, nickel, aluminum and tin are other commonly used metals for producing electrical components.
Types of products:
- Enclosures/Electrical boxes
- Screws - captive, shoulder & thumb
We are highly responsive to customer needs and have a reputation for excellence, dependability, and innovation. Contact Abbott to learn more about our capabilities and how we can assist you.